 General / 40775
  Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

Announcing AuctionBrick - The dedicated LEGO® auction site! January 29, 2003 - I am proud to announce the launch of www.auctionbrick.com, a new web site dedicated only to the auction of Lego products. AuctionBrick seeks to set itself apart from (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction) !!

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

What's with the black lines on the main page? Are those supposed to be there? David (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) Finally the community has another lego source besides the overprices and highly overused ebay. (where shipping prices are inflated, and you never truely know the condition of the parts unless a reputable seller is auctioning the item.) A lot (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) Hummm... if you get black lines something isn't right. If you (and anyone) can report errors like this to support@auctionbrick.com I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know what browser you are using, what time you tried to access and what (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) OK, I figured out the problem and it should be fixed. Netscape was not reading a cell background image right. If anyone has problems, please let me know and I'll get to them as quick as possible! Thanks, and enjoy AuctionBrick! -Matt :) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> Matt, Where is there an indicator for international shipping, or are all lots assumed to be international? Jude (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) Jude- At this point I don't have a specific indicator of that, but I will see about incorporating it in the future. Sellers should indicate if they restrict their shipping - personally I always ship internationally on my auctions. -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) I incorporated an indicator for that. In all new auctions listed, sellers have the option of choosing to ship internationally, ship to their own country only, or describe their own shipping circumstance. Thanks for the suggestion! -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)