 Marketplace / Auctions / 9780
Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:23:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
Announcing AuctionBrick - The dedicated LEGO® auction site!

January 29, 2003 - I am proud to announce the launch of
www.auctionbrick.com, a new web site dedicated only to the auction of Lego
products.

<snip>

AuctionBrick is dedicated to serving the Lego enthusiast's community.  As
ann introductory offer there will be no seller fees charged through the end
of February, and there is a $10 new user registration credit available if
you sell.

<snip>

Matt,

Where is there an indicator for international shipping, or are all lots
assumed to be international?

Jude