 Marketplace / Auctions / 9773
Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:22:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
Announcing AuctionBrick - The dedicated LEGO® auction site!

January 29, 2003 - I am proud to announce the launch of
www.auctionbrick.com, a new web site dedicated only to the auction of Lego
products.

Finally the community has another lego
source besides the overprices and highly
overused ebay. (where shipping prices
are inflated, and you never truely know
the condition of the parts unless a
reputable seller is auctioning the item.)

A lot of press releases lately. My
commendments to you for such a great
effort. (another incentive to update my
site and links page :)