 General / 40775

Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:25:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Announcing AuctionBrick - The dedicated LEGO® auction site!

January 29, 2003 - I am proud to announce the launch of
www.auctionbrick.com, a new web site dedicated only to the auction of Lego
products.

AuctionBrick seeks to set itself apart from giant auction services by
offering all a full featured auction dedicated only to building blocks for
low buyer fees.  Anyone can come and buy and sell only Lego related items at
AuctionBrick.  Our features include:

-Very low seller fees (2 to 3%) and free through February!
-Full featured auctions (all the extras are free here)
-No Sniping (automatically extends auction time for last minute bidders),
-Straight sale (dutch auction) option for multiple items
-Get a daily email update of your auctions, plus outbid notices, etc
-Sign up to get weekly email updates of all new listings!
-Free Picture downloads
-$10 new user credit and $1 referral credit
-Feedback, relisting, your page, buy-it-now, searching and much more!

AuctionBrick is dedicated to serving the Lego enthusiast's community.  As
ann introductory offer there will be no seller fees charged through the end
of February, and there is a $10 new user registration credit available if
you sell.

For more information stop by www.auctionbrick.com or contact:

Matt Chiles
mattchiles@gorge.net or support@auctionbrick.com
1006 Horseshoe Bend Rd
Centerville, WA  98613
USA

509-773-5724

-Matt Chiles :)
AuctionBrick

LEGO® is a trademark of the Lego Group of Companies which does not sponsor,
authorize or endorse AuctionBrick.

Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick