 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 148
Re: BLOC gathering to BrikWar! (March 10) Come Join the Battle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:27:49 GMT

Adrian Drake wrote:

Well, it hasn't officially been announced yet :)  Gino created the site and
published it on March 6th, and we were waiting to hear back from a couple
more people before going public (potential members, current email addresses,
and web pages), but since Troy's let the cat out of the bag, I guess we're
official now.

Ohio is indeed the Buckeye state, and while BLOC is based in Cleveland, it's
a statewide User Group.

I'll join (if you haven't figured it out yet). Unfortunetly, I can't make it
tomorrow, so get lotsa pictures! =)

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew