 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 143
Re: BLOC gathering to BrikWar! (March 10) Come Join the Battle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
The Cleveland area members of BLOC are gathering again on March 10, this
time to BrikWars!

The meeting will be at my house, starting around 1:00pm (these gatherings
never start on time, we just blame it on Gino).  If you need directions to
my house, e-mail me and include where you will be coming from.

My address is as follows if you want to trust Mapquest:
13904 Mapleleaf Drive
Garfield Heights, OH 44125

The plan is to BrikWars at Tech Level 2, but of course, this is subject to
change depending on who shows up and what they bring.

To see some of what we ahve done in the past, check out:
http://www.bloconline.org/

Cool, I will bring my Allmighty Samurai Army, that made Gino's forces run
for their mommies.  Muahahahaha!  And maybe some skeletons and other stuff
too, if other people need some armies to play with.

Should I bring any scenery or baseplates or anything like that?

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com