 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 150
Re: BLOC gathering to BrikWar! (March 10) Come Join the Battle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
Ohio is indeed the Buckeye state, and while BLOC is based in Cleveland, it's
a statewide User Group.
  In the interest of accuracy, and I know Adrian is a stickler for details,
BLOC was founded 4/15/2000, in Columbus.  Although, we technically haven't
settled on a name yet, I just went ahead and setup http://www.bloconline.org/.

  There never was complete agreement on the name.  But, BLOC seemed to have
majority support.  Todd even joined the debate at one point.
(http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/oh/?n=393)

  So, watch for the official announcement momentarily.

  BTW, I probably won't be able to make Saturday.  If I can, I'll be there.
But, don't wait for me.

       Later,
        Gino A...