 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
BrikWars battle pics from 3-3-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:32:28 GMT

Greetings fellow BrikWars enthusiasts!  I have posted on brickshelf the raw
images from the TL2 Brikwars battle between myself and Gino Melone, fought
on March 3, 2001.  I haven't yet had a change to do the writeup, but when I
do, it'll appear on www.brickfrenzy.com.

The battle featured my Samurai army or 350 CP vs. Gino's Castle army of 349
CP.  It was basically a capture the flag / king of the hill scenario, with a
treasure chest of jewels at the top of the mountain pass.

I'll write more details when I have time.  Until then, here are the raw pics.

The final two pics show the survivors:  my victorious samurai and ninja, and
Gino's survivors, Brave Sir Robin (who bravely turned tail and fled [he's
the one holding the shuriken {1x1 round plate}]) and his trusty unnamed
squire, who fled from the battle, somehow managing to escape the pursuing ninja.

Enjoy

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com