 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / * (-5)
Subject:
COLTC 2006 Meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.day, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol, lugnet.loc.us.oh.you
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 04:29:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are the COLTC meetings schedule for 2006:
  • Sat. Feb. 4th, 2006 from 2-5pm
  • Sun. April 2nd, 2006 from 2-5pm
  • Sun. June 4th, 2006 from 2-5pm
  • Sun. Aug. 6th, 2006 from 2-5pm
  • Sun. Oct. 1st, 2006 from 2-5pm
  • Sun. Dec. 3rd, 2006 from 2-5pm
Location: Panera on Mill Run (3625 Fishinger Boulevard, Columbus, OH 43026)

Any AFOL in the central Ohio area is welcome to attend. Dates & locations are subject to change; please visit our web-site for the latest meeting information.

Hope to see you there, --Mike.

Subject:
Looking for BrikWars volunteer(s); Also an Evil Stevie's Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:41:41 GMT

  The local wargaming group, NOWS (Northern Ohio Wargaming Society) is having
there annual con (NOWSCON) on September 25-26.  I'd like to run a BrikWars game
at the event.  However, I feel I'd need at least one other experienced BrikWars
player to help referee.

  So, is there any chance that one, or more, of ya'll would be willing to help
with some prep (building scenery and armies) and/or on gameday?  I think I can
probably manage to put together all of the 'miniatures' from my collection.
But, some design and building help would be appreciated.  (BTW Troy, I may be
pricing minifigs and weapons if I come up short :)

  Similarly, I'd love to see an Evil Stevie's Pirate Game held locally.
However, I only have about three ships to my name.  So, is there anyone
interested in getting involved in that?  Hey, Steve!  What would it take to get
you here?  I suspect that we're just too small of a group to cover it, but it
doesn't hurt to ask.

       Thanks All,
         Gino A. Melone

Subject:
Saturday June 19th Cleveland Area Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:23:18 GMT

I will be hosting an informal gathering of AFOLs in the Cleveland, OH area
at my house on Saturday, June 19, 2004.  Anyone in the area at that time is
welcome to come, but I ask that you do please let me know that you are
coming so that I can plan accordingly.

Festivities will begin at 1:00pm and will last until they end.  I will
provide beverages and snacks, anything more can be ordered or picked up and
paid for by those partaking in them.

I will be gearing up for my July 3 public display, so much of that will be
in the process of getting set up at my house.  Feel free to bring any MOCs
that you wish to share with others.  We may even build something with my
assortment of black, blue and yellow parts...

Previous Cleveland area gatherings:

Troy

Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 21:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
I am soliciting interest from those in the are that might want to
participate in a public display on Sautrday, July 3, 2004 in Garfield
Hieghts, Ohio (a suburb of Cleveland).

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as I'm leaving on vacation the 4th.
However, I will try to stop by at least.
--Bram

Subject:
MStamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:51:55 GMT

I am proud to finally announce: the MStamp.

One of, if not the first, completely automatic factory automation robots ever produced with wholly MindStorms, this robot is capable of automatically stamping standard JiffyLite SealedAir #1 padded mailers one at a time, for as long as you feed it. It just keeps going and going and going and going...

It also showcases my brand-new website, completely renovated and cleaned out. No longer do you have to deal with annoying dropdown menus or stupid little Super Axles that are really interesting only to insomniacs. Maybe my blog (Days In The Life of a LEGO Maniac) will be a little more interesting.

MikeThorn.com

Enjoy and PLMKWYT. I will have videos of the MStamp hopefully in the next few weeks. Until then, hopefully the baker’s dozen photos will keep you happy.

-Mike

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact