 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 266
265  |  267
Subject:
Looking for BrikWars volunteer(s); Also an Evil Stevie's Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:41:41 GMT

  The local wargaming group, NOWS (Northern Ohio Wargaming Society) is having
there annual con (NOWSCON) on September 25-26.  I'd like to run a BrikWars game
at the event.  However, I feel I'd need at least one other experienced BrikWars
player to help referee.

  So, is there any chance that one, or more, of ya'll would be willing to help
with some prep (building scenery and armies) and/or on gameday?  I think I can
probably manage to put together all of the 'miniatures' from my collection.
But, some design and building help would be appreciated.  (BTW Troy, I may be
pricing minifigs and weapons if I come up short :)

  Similarly, I'd love to see an Evil Stevie's Pirate Game held locally.
However, I only have about three ships to my name.  So, is there anyone
interested in getting involved in that?  Hey, Steve!  What would it take to get
you here?  I suspect that we're just too small of a group to cover it, but it
doesn't hurt to ask.

       Thanks All,
         Gino A. Melone