 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 265
264  |  266
Subject:
Saturday June 19th Cleveland Area Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:23:18 GMT

I will be hosting an informal gathering of AFOLs in the Cleveland, OH area
at my house on Saturday, June 19, 2004.  Anyone in the area at that time is
welcome to come, but I ask that you do please let me know that you are
coming so that I can plan accordingly.

Festivities will begin at 1:00pm and will last until they end.  I will
provide beverages and snacks, anything more can be ordered or picked up and
paid for by those partaking in them.

I will be gearing up for my July 3 public display, so much of that will be
in the process of getting set up at my house.  Feel free to bring any MOCs
that you wish to share with others.  We may even build something with my
assortment of black, blue and yellow parts...

Previous Cleveland area gatherings:

Troy