 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / * (-5)
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Announcement - 1st Meeting of the Year - February 7th, 2004 @12:00PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:14:40 GMT

To All,

Michiana-LUG ( http://www.michiana-lug.org ) will be having our second meeting
coming up next weekend, here are the details:

When:

Saturday, February 7th, 2004

Time:
12:00PM - ?

Place: Scott Sanburn's House

Address:

55752 Wild Game Drive
Osceola, IN 46561-9190

Most web maps seem to locate my house just fine, if you need further directions,
or have questions, feel free to ask.

Agenda:
Discuss upcoming events and future plans, show off creations, discuss new
creations, talk about the Event Kit, etc. We might even have a draft.

If anyone wants to drop by, that is fine, just let me know ahead of time! : )

If you  have any questions, feel free to ask! Have a great weekend, and we will
see you next weekend at the meeting!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
President, Michiana-LUG http://www.michiana-lug.org

Re: Carpooling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 00:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, David Laswell writes:
    I've been thinking that I might like to try out a MichLUG meeting just
to see what it's like (and besides, it'll give me an excuse to miss a day of
Turkish Dandelion Worship Week), but for a variety of reasons I'm not really
interested in trying to drive halfway across the state by myself.  Would
someone from the Holland/Grand Rapids area be interested in carpooling?

Normally I'd offer but this meeting is going to be quite hectic for me, and
I may not be staying past the elections and business part of the meeting (in
which guests might not be all that interested)

XFUT org.us.michlug so perhaps others might see it.

Subject:
Carpooling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 23:15:59 GMT

     I've been thinking that I might like to try out a MichLUG meeting just
to see what it's like (and besides, it'll give me an excuse to miss a day of
Turkish Dandelion Worship Week), but for a variety of reasons I'm not really
interested in trying to drive halfway across the state by myself.  Would
someone from the Holland/Grand Rapids area be interested in carpooling?

Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:08:05 GMT

Rock Raider sets. I want that neat cockpit section. (one set is 14.99)

If they have it for a low prices, Arctic. That should be on clearence, so good
time to get tank treads and pre-fabricated wall sections.

Large Quanities of 6520, 6575, and anything with the cool wall sexctions
perferred.

remember, $50 or less.

Rick

Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:26:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, Rick Hallman wrote:

Ooooooooo! Please get me some of the Star Wars sets and Rock Raider sets!!!!!!
I need the special parts for my moon base!!! As long as you keep Most Bricks -
Lowest proce i will RE-IMBURSE you for anything under $50 (by mail) I get my
paycheck on the 22nd.  PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!

I could do that.  E-mail me on specifics, like which sets, and how much
(total) you have to spend.

Steve

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact