 Marketplace / Shopping / 5410
Re: Alpine Michigan K-Mart going out of business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:08:05 GMT

Rock Raider sets. I want that neat cockpit section. (one set is 14.99)

If they have it for a low prices, Arctic. That should be on clearence, so good
time to get tank treads and pre-fabricated wall sections.

Large Quanities of 6520, 6575, and anything with the cool wall sexctions
perferred.

remember, $50 or less.

Rick