 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Announcement - 1st Meeting of the Year - February 7th, 2004 @12:00PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:14:40 GMT

To All,

Michiana-LUG ( http://www.michiana-lug.org ) will be having our second meeting
coming up next weekend, here are the details:

When:

Saturday, February 7th, 2004

Time:
12:00PM - ?

Place: Scott Sanburn's House

Address:

55752 Wild Game Drive
Osceola, IN 46561-9190

Most web maps seem to locate my house just fine, if you need further directions,
or have questions, feel free to ask.

Agenda:
Discuss upcoming events and future plans, show off creations, discuss new
creations, talk about the Event Kit, etc. We might even have a draft.

If anyone wants to drop by, that is fine, just let me know ahead of time! : )

If you  have any questions, feel free to ask! Have a great weekend, and we will
see you next weekend at the meeting!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--