 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 160
Re: Carpooling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 00:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, David Laswell writes:
    I've been thinking that I might like to try out a MichLUG meeting just
to see what it's like (and besides, it'll give me an excuse to miss a day of
Turkish Dandelion Worship Week), but for a variety of reasons I'm not really
interested in trying to drive halfway across the state by myself.  Would
someone from the Holland/Grand Rapids area be interested in carpooling?

Normally I'd offer but this meeting is going to be quite hectic for me, and
I may not be staying past the elections and business part of the meeting (in
which guests might not be all that interested)

XFUT org.us.michlug so perhaps others might see it.