 Local / United States / Maryland / Baltimore / 6
Re: Construction Site and Space Shuttles in MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:59:52 GMT

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
<snip>
Okay, now for the 8480 Space Shuttles, the TRU in Kingston, MA, behind the
Independence Mall, has 6 or 7 8480s on the shelf, in what looked like, good
shape.  I didn't price them, but I'm sure they were the standard $149.99 +
5% MA tax.  They had one Technic Giant Model set (the yellow one, didn't get
the price or set number). Also, the TRU on the Baltimore Pike (west of I695)
in Maryland had 8480s the last time I looked (May??).
<snip>

Thanks Rob!  When I went into the TRU mentioned above (Rte. 40 in
Baltimore) there were four 8480s on the shelf.  As I left, there were
three. <G>  All had somwhat damaged boxes, save the one that I bought.
The shelf price was $159, but the one I bought rang up $129.  Perhaps
they'd reduce the price further for the damaged boxes (I was in a
hurry so I didn't try asking).