 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
Construction Site and Space Shuttles in MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:15:20 GMT

Just returned from a weekend trip home to MA.  Made the trek up to the
Construction Site in Waltham.  This place has the best selection of Lego of
any retailer (on-line or otherwise) that I've seen.  They've got lots of
Dacta sets available which I found rather unique.  Their web site is at
http://www.constructiontoys.com/ , I think there are directions to the store
on the web site.  This is the kind of business RTLers and LUGNETers need to
support, IMHO.

I was able to find the Sheriff's Lock Up.  They have most of the WW sets
including Fort LEGOREDO as well as the Adventurer's 5909 with the Mummy Case
if you're looking for one of those.  If you are planning on traveling to
eastern New England, MAKE THE TRIP!!! You won't be disappointed.

Okay, now for the 8480 Space Shuttles, the TRU in Kingston, MA, behind the
Independence Mall, has 6 or 7 8480s on the shelf, in what looked like, good
shape.  I didn't price them, but I'm sure they were the standard $149.99 +
5% MA tax.  They had one Technic Giant Model set (the yellow one, didn't get
the price or set number). Also, the TRU on the Baltimore Pike (west of I695)
in Maryland had 8480s the last time I looked (May??).

-Rob.