 Local / United States / Maryland / Baltimore / 7
Re: Construction Site and Space Shuttles in MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:20:27 GMT

No problem, let me know if you find any Islanders sets in the Baltimore
area.  I'm up in York, PA.

-Rob.

Adam Payne wrote in message ...
"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
<snip>
Okay, now for the 8480 Space Shuttles, the TRU in Kingston, MA, behind the
Independence Mall, has 6 or 7 8480s on the shelf, in what looked like, • good
shape.  I didn't price them, but I'm sure they were the standard $149.99 +
5% MA tax.  They had one Technic Giant Model set (the yellow one, didn't • get
the price or set number). Also, the TRU on the Baltimore Pike (west of • I695)
in Maryland had 8480s the last time I looked (May??).
<snip>

Thanks Rob!  When I went into the TRU mentioned above (Rte. 40 in
Baltimore) there were four 8480s on the shelf.  As I left, there were
three. <G>  All had somwhat damaged boxes, save the one that I bought.
The shelf price was $159, but the one I bought rang up $129.  Perhaps
they'd reduce the price further for the damaged boxes (I was in a
hurry so I didn't try asking).