 Local / United States / Kansas / 42
Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi Mark,

absolutly stunning! Probably the greatest MOC of 2002? I really love this
station, even if it is located in the US, my Riviera Express is looking for
a stop at this fantastic station ;-)

There is still a lot of 2002 left, and "greatest", like beauty, is always in
the eye of the beholder - but I sincerely appreciate the compliment! I
really liked your Desert Express as well as the Riviera, so I had imagined
them stopping at this station long before it was finished....

The SNOT roof is suberb build, thanks for the details ...

I just posted your MOC at the german 1000steine forum and people there are
very excited about that station!

Thanks for mentioning it in the forum. I used the Babel Fish translater to
try and get the major meaning out of most of the posts. If you would be kind
enough to pass on my thanks for their kind comments, I would appreciate it.

I was originally going to enter Union Station into the ISCC, but it looked
kind of like this

on Dec. 31st, and I didn't want to display it until I got more of it completed.

Keep on bricking!

Thanks!
Mark

HoMa