 Local / United States / Iowa / *73 (-5)
  I'm part of the workforce!

Well, it's all said and done, and I'm now officially employed. I'll be working in the Drafting Dept. at American Athletic Industries (www.americanathletic.com) in Jefferson, IA. Got my apartment secured today; gonna move next week/weekend. I start (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  FOTM - WalMart good luck

Hi all, Stopped by the Knoxville Walmart this morning. I have a bit of a story to tell... I've been watching a pile of MTT's ever since Walmart started clearancing things. Until today, none of them moved. They were priced at $30. I walked in this (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  Re: 6th grade students use Mindstorms at ISU

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:Go33xn.8EA@lugnet.com... (...) containers, (...) Sounds like the latest FLL (First Lego League) competition - Arctic Impact: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  6th grade students use Mindstorms at ISU

Hi all, Watching my local news this morning (WHOTV, Channel 13 for you local guys) and saw a bit on 6th grade students from around the state going to ISU in Ames and competing in a Mindstorms competition. Each team had to build robots to accomplish (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  ShopKo Clearance

My local ShopKo (Burlington, IA) has the <set:3411 soccer bus> marked down to $3 each. I bought five. :-) You may want to check a store near you. (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.il)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact