 People / 3174
3173  |  3175
Subject:
I'm part of the workforce!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ia
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:13:05 GMT

Well, it's all said and done, and I'm now officially employed.  I'll be
working in the Drafting Dept. at American Athletic Industries
(www.americanathletic.com) in Jefferson, IA.  Got my apartment secured
today; gonna move next week/weekend.  I start at AAI on the 15th.

Now all I have to worry about is getting a phone, changing my address, etc.
And I hope I can get 'net access ASAP.  I might have to go w/out LUGNET for
awhile... 8^o

Drinks all around!

-Chris