 Marketplace / Shopping / 9100
9099  |  9101
Subject:
FOTM - WalMart good luck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ia
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:26:37 GMT

Hi all,

Stopped by the Knoxville Walmart this morning.  I have a bit of a story to
tell...

I've been watching a pile of MTT's ever since Walmart started clearancing
things.  Until today, none of them moved.  They were priced at $30.  I
walked in this morning to check on them, and the toy section people were
putting all the clearance items on rolling racks.  I asked what they were
going to do with them (for fear they were sending them back to a warehouse
or something), and found out that in 5 minutes, they would be clearancing
everything even further.

After wading thru a slew of "clearance moms", I got my hands on:

3 MTT's for $15.
1 Watto's Junkyard for $15.
1 Excavation Searcher for $15.
1 T-Rex Transport for $15.

So if any of you local fellas want to give it a try, there was still several
MTT's, a whole ton of soccer stuff, Adventurers Dino sets, and some other
goodies.  For those who don't know, Walmart is just off 92/5 on 14.

-Chris