 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / * (-5)
Subject:
It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:56:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Subject:
What are the full addresses to the Atlanta stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 02:47:42 GMT

I'll be up in Atlanta in about 3 weeks for the weekend, but won't have
much time to hit Lego.  I'd like to have the 2 stores programmed into my
NAV so I know which I might be closer to depending on where I am when I
find the time.

I have the following:

LEGO® Outlet
Discover Mills
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Suite 609
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
USA
Phone: (678) 847-6078

Dawsonville store (official name of store and mall??)
800 HIGHWAY 400
Suite 1050
Dawsonville, GA 30534
706/216-2800

Are these currently correct?

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/

Subject:
It's meetin' time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:57:49 GMT

Looks like I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on Saturday March 4, 2006.

DATE: Saturday, 4 March 2006 TIME: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Time, for those of you in AL) PLACE: Jason’s House (2421 Prince Howard Trail, Marietta, GA 30062)

Current plans for the gathering include:
  1. Bring any MOCs you want to show off (moonbases, etc).
  2. Planning for the upcomming BrickSouth & FFL Event
  3. Maybe another ‘part out’ of a set?
  4. Miscellaneous brick sorting/trading/etc.
  5. Dinner out afterwards, TBD
Others are welcome to follow up on this thread withanything else

Subject:
(Non-Lego) - Can someone get something from Ikea for me and ship it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:15:19 GMT

Ikea unfortunately does not ship, and I can't see an 8 hour drive each
way for $40 worth of stuff, but I need some curtain hanging items that
just don't seem to exist anywhere else.

Is there anyone near the Ikea in Atlanta that can pick some parts up for
me and ship them?   They should probably pack into a Priority Mail box
pretty easily.

I need
two of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41229
two of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41222
and three of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41218

I can PayPal if anyone can do this for me.  Please let me know if you
can, before picking anything up, thanks.

Subject:
Buzz! Sting 'em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:15:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Announcing Buzz, the wily mascot from Georgia Tech:

I made this for my wife’s 30th birthday last February. I guess I hadn’t gotten around to uploading the pictures. Anyway, this creation was made with the help of Bricksaic. Many thanks to Bob Kojima for that program!

-Alfred

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact