 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 175
174  |  176
Subject:
What are the full addresses to the Atlanta stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 02:47:42 GMT

I'll be up in Atlanta in about 3 weeks for the weekend, but won't have
much time to hit Lego.  I'd like to have the 2 stores programmed into my
NAV so I know which I might be closer to depending on where I am when I
find the time.

I have the following:

LEGO® Outlet
Discover Mills
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Suite 609
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
USA
Phone: (678) 847-6078

Dawsonville store (official name of store and mall??)
800 HIGHWAY 400
Suite 1050
Dawsonville, GA 30534
706/216-2800