 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
(Non-Lego) - Can someone get something from Ikea for me and ship it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:15:19 GMT

Ikea unfortunately does not ship, and I can't see an 8 hour drive each
way for $40 worth of stuff, but I need some curtain hanging items that
just don't seem to exist anywhere else.

Is there anyone near the Ikea in Atlanta that can pick some parts up for
me and ship them?   They should probably pack into a Priority Mail box
pretty easily.

I need
two of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41229
two of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41222
and three of:
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&langId=-1&productId=41218

I can PayPal if anyone can do this for me.  Please let me know if you
can, before picking anything up, thanks.