 Local / United States / Colorado / 118
Re: Denver MOC Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.org.us.legotics
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
<snip>

OK, here's a follow-up to the previous post. The Lego Road Show 2003 will be
coming to town (Denver, exact location TBD) in early August.

<snip again>

OK. FYI it looks like the schedule just slipped by a week to the weekend of
August 16th.

-Duane

Major schedule slippage. I might have something new by the time the road
show rolls into town... :-)

Due to the other ten stops that were added, our date has slipped to
September 5th through 8th.

-Duane