 Local / United States / Colorado / 115
Re: Denver MOC Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
<snip>

I would like to get a feel for the interest level so that we can start a
preliminary display layout. If you are interested in actively participating
or just contributing MOCs please drop me a line.

-Duane

Duane, I'd like to participate.  I live in Colorado Springs, so it may be a
bit difficult for me to actively participate... however I'd like to do what
I can, and I'd definately like to contribute MOCs.

I'll shoot you an e-mail too...  this sounds like a great opportunity, and
alot of fun.

-Bryan