 Local / United States / Colorado / 114
Re: Denver MOC Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.org.us.legotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
<snip>

OK, here's a follow-up to the previous post. The Lego Road Show 2003 will be
coming to town (Denver, exact location TBD) in early August. To make this
event different from other tours that TLC has done, we (Denver FOLs) have
been asked to show off some of our creations. The thought is that if we can
show the public the cool things that we have built with our collections, it
will leave a longer lasting impression with the public than a show that is
entirely company sponsored. I feel that this is an awesome opportunity to
create a synergistic relationship between fans of the brick and TLC. It
generates interest in the Lego Brand as well as the fan community. After
all, who doesn't love to talk about their hobby? Why not do what you love
and build a relationship with the company that makes it all possible while
you're at it?

I would like to get a feel for the interest level so that we can start a
preliminary display layout. If you are interested in actively participating
or just contributing MOCs please drop me a line.

-Duane