 Local / United States / Colorado / 116
Re: Denver MOC Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.org.us.legotics
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
<snip>

OK, here's a follow-up to the previous post. The Lego Road Show 2003 will be
coming to town (Denver, exact location TBD) in early August.

<snip again>

OK. FYI it looks like the schedule just slipped by a week to the weekend of
August 16th.

-Duane