 Local / Canada / Ontario / 410
Re: Hobby Show - Thanks and recap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 02:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Wow, another November well under way and another Hobby Show under our belts.
This year makes our 4th year in participating, and what an awesome show it was!

I guess that means next year will be our 5th.

Good math skills, huh?  ;)

But seriously, it seems like not that long ago that we were setting up the first
display there at The Hobby Show.  I'm glad to see how it's grown and brought in
new faces along with old friends every year.

I want to simply say thanks as well to all the people Janey already mentioned.
She did a wonderful job recapping the weekend, so there's no need for me to go
over it all again.  But just to say that I had fun again this year... and
hopefully that was the point.  :)

So... few words, but a few pictures if anyone's interested:

Thanks again everyone!
Allan B.