 Local / Canada / Ontario / 411
410  |  412
Subject:
Train Show details tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:46:05 GMT

Good evening all...

I know that no one's running around doing any last-minute furious building
session... (Dave looks Jeff VW's way... Jeff!!  Stop building and pay
attention!! :) )

Anyway, the Mighty Dodge is loaded and tarped--I have 3 and a half extra modules
and legs for same for Janey and whatever I have... looks like, well, nothing at
this time, but eh... bring what I got...

Janey, if you could take those modules and legs home with you, it'd be
appreciated--keep 'em!  No worries about that--I have way too many and am trying
to downsize my collection of modules.  If you can't take 'em, then I'll figure
out something else, but there's no room at the inn for 'em...

What else...

I have the comic books, the blue table skirt, and whatever else... so hopefully
I'll remember to bring 'em...

I'm not bringning alotta rolling stock for this one--I have about 3 trains
(including a Duplo Thomas that runs on the layout) but that's about it, so if
others can bring some roilling stock...

Umm...

That's about it, really...

Wait--I don't think we'll be running LDCC--the main layout is probably just too
big for that at this time, unless we can separate it into blocks and have LDCC
RCX boosters at the otehr end--my inner loops'll be DCC'd, but I think we can
leave the 'joined' loop on the train controllers.  If anyone has an IR train,
all the better :)

Call me if I forgot anything or if you have any questions--most of you know my
phone number--if not, I'll try to check here at least once before I got to bed.

I'm leaving at 6 to get there before 7 a.m.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow--it'll be a fantastic show!!

Dave K