 Local / Canada / 2209
    Hobby Show - Thanks and recap. —C. L. GunningCook
   Wow, another November well under way and another Hobby Show under our belts. This year makes our 4th year in participating, and what an awesome show it was! First things first... I would like to thank Chris for arranging and hauling our display (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Hobby Show - Thanks and recap. —Allan Bedford
   (...) I guess that means next year will be our 5th. Good math skills, huh? ;) But seriously, it seems like not that long ago that we were setting up the first display there at The Hobby Show. I'm glad to see how it's grown and brought in new faces (...) (17 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)