 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 66
Re: Announcing the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 07:30:59 GMT

P.S.  We had a couple other new attendees as well.  So I was figuring • that
by the time you return we will need to rent a hall for meetings!

Ya, but now I have 500+ pieces of straight railway track of my own :)  so, • it
had better be a _big_ hall :)

That, or it will be in my basement...we hope to buy a house when we come • back,
so it can wait and see :)

James

Maybe James and Andrea will let us all move into their basement.  Cool.

Randy

--

Randy Anchikoski
Ph: 250 370 5169