 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 70
Re: Announcing the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc, Dean Husby writes:
February 22, 2000

Greetings and salutations fellow Lego enthusiasts.  We are pleased to
announce the birth of the Vancouver (BC, Canada) Lego Club.  [...]

Congrats!!!

OK, just created a new newsgroup lugnet.org.ca (parallel to the newsgroup
lugnet.org.us group) for focused discussions about Canada-based user-group
formation, etc., as needed.

Lemme know (just ask) if you want a newsgroup/mailing list specially for your
VLC club...  It's very easy for me to set up, and it would be subscribeable
via email as a mailing list

   lugnet.org.ca.vlc@lugnet.com

and be readable via the web as

   http://www.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/