 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 72
Re: Announcing the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 05:01:38 GMT

That's a good idea, we should discuss that possibility when we have our
Vancouver Island Gathering next weekend.

Silas

Erin Windross wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.ca.bc, Dean Husby writes:

Membership into the Vancouver Lego Club is open to those who enjoy any
and all aspects of Lego products (Trains, Mindstorm's, Technic, System
etc.).  We would like to meet once every four to six weeks for the
purpose of creating a most enjoyable Lego community in Vancouver,
Canada.

As a result of this club being quite new, we are certain to go through
some growing pains, and ask for both your patience and assistance if you
wish.  We have created an Internet web site devoted to the Vancouver
Lego Club -- please understand it will grow over time and hopefully
become reflective of the Vancouver Lego community.

Just wondering, what about a club for Vancouver Island (VILC)? Unless there • is
one already and I was just totally oblivious..... Just something to throw • about

Erin