 Local / Canada / 264
Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 05:13:46 GMT

I did not mean to imply that S@H Canada will not be closing.  I have read
the discussion and understand that.

It just seemed to me that there might be some confusion about the wording on
the in-box mini catalogs.  I was just trying to eliminate confusion
regarding Lego Direct Marketing versus the upcoming LegoDirect service.

Kevin Salm

Tony Jang wrote in message ...

If the debate is about whether or not S@H Canada is closing, it's not a
debate.  It was first mentioned on RTL many months ago and when I placed an
order soon afterwards, I confirmed it with the rep I was speaking with.

TJ