 Local / Canada / 255
Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:27:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael J. Hryb writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael J. Hryb writes:
Would there be any duty to pay at the border? That's the big ???

Yes and no.  We'll pay "applicable duties and taxes" which I believe are just
GST/PST.  The 2000 LEGO Direct catalogue that someone found a bit back has • some
details:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/d00am-125dpi/d00am-08.html

I hope not in any case. S@H in Canada closes for good at 12:00 noon
EST on the 17th of Dec./99.Get those orders in.

Unless, of course, you speak French. :/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/>

I phoned S@H in the U.S. and they would not give me any details untill the
20th of Dec/99.Orders for Canadians would not go out till January from the
U.S. .I placed my order the other day for the last time.Do we really deserve
this??? Say it isn't so.

May the force be with you all!!!(Canadian)......Will the saga continue????

Thanks,Michael.

BTW my French is a bit rusty,how about yours?????

Merci,Michael.