 Local / Canada / 245
Subject:
Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:09:04 GMT

For those of you who haven't come across a 2000 catalogue. I guess I can
confirm some stuff. The S@H insert has one price in US$ and one phone number
in the US I assume. Lego Direct will apparently look after the GST/HST for
us.

John Battcock

Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:11:16 GMT

Oh yeah. prices are going to be higher for those S@H orders.

John Battcock

Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:32:26 GMT

Do you know when the actual transfer date is set?

TJ

Re: Re Shop at home...
Would there be any duty to pay at the border? That's the big ???
I hope not in any case. S@H in Canada closes for good at 12:00 noon
EST on the 17th of Dec./99.Get those orders in.

Thanks,Michael.

Re: Re Shop at home...