 Local / Australia / 3661
Re: Mercenaries and minifig weapons...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, David Low writes:
Anyone know where else I might find him (or any other redbearded fellow who
might realistically play Odysseus)?

Well, you could hunt the stores on a vain search for a pirate set (been
there, done that) or you could wait until the tenth, and I'll bring along a
selection of redbearded fellows from which you can choose one...

Got any dinghies :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...