 Local / Australia / 14383
Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John Patterson wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore wrote:
I shoulda used paypal....

Expensive item, haven't heard from since I sent the funds, and they are startng
to rackup negative feedback.

Ebay id: Beanie360
Item location: port pirie, S.A, Australia

Email name: darthmauljt85@yahoo.com
Name on e:mails: Jarrad Taylor

Anybody know who/where they are/can be contacted?

thanks
Ian

Did you ask ebay for his info, there is an link you can go to and that will give
address and phone number.
What I did once was ask another lugnet member in Germany to give a seller a call
and ask why my item was not shipped?  He called this person 3 times and finally
I got the item.

I have had two other problems on ebay.  A long time ago I bought 40 pounds of
Legos.  I got the shippment and half was mega blocks.  I complained and was sent
some more legos and lots of catalogs and instructions.  I complained again and
they said they would send more when they got them.  I waited 4 weeks and got
nothing.  So I wrote back and told them not to worry about the rest of the
Legos.  I had found 5 $100 dollar bills in the pages of the catalogs.  The lady
and her husband went wild.  "Give me the $500 back, it was not part of the
deal." Lots and lots of emails from these folks. I wrote a one word response,
"No."  I figured I ruined their day.
    Another time I never received my item and I had been paid by check.  I
looked at the back of the check and it was cashed by a BofA employee.  This
person had several negative feedbacks for doing the same thing, not sending the
items.  So I called B of A's fraud division.  They researched it and all of a
sudden I got my item and the rest of the people did too.  BofA was very helpful
and told me that they could not give out information, but that this person was
no longer employed by BofA.  Never let the bastards win.
John P

Where do you find that link?

thanks
Ian.

PS, the name jazz sanderson
adeladie, South Australia 5161 Australia, appears on one e:mail

umm, how do you spell adelaide?