 Local / Australia / 14372
  Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

I shoulda used paypal.... Expensive item, haven't heard from since I sent the funds, and they are startng to rackup negative feedback. Ebay id: Beanie360 Item location: port pirie, S.A, Australia Email name: darthmauljt85@yahoo.com Name on e:mails: (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Mate by my own experience I am always wary of ANYONE who has not got a proper server email address not these "Hotmail" & "yahoo" crap they are free and any Tom Dick and Harry can get them no security at all. Everyone keep this in mind when (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Looks like they may be reading here or watching their feedback, it changed from (-3) to (private) while I was checking them out. The 3 negatives were from... iandunm(772) - item 220218770028 - $725 - Buy It Now - ended 01/04/08 avenger_isd(82) (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Definately now from what I just read (...) Boy did this guy go to town on some people?? (...) Don't need to read the boards to see it but I suppose I have been lucky over the years (Ausieboy (406)) (...) Mate I would just about bet they (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Did you ask ebay for his info, there is an link you can go to and that will give address and phone number. What I did once was ask another lugnet member in Germany to give a seller a call and ask why my item was not shipped? He called this (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) John Did you really find $500 or you just pulled their chain?? That would have made my day if I had done that (or even thought) that to them in retaliation. Good one mate You are right "lets Keep The Bastards Honest" Peter P #348 (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Where do you find that link? thanks Ian. PS, the name jazz sanderson adeladie, South Australia 5161 Australia, appears on one e:mail umm, how do you spell adelaide? (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

. (...) No, there was no money - I was yanking their chain and it is always a good idea to hit them where it hurts the most. John P (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) go to site map, find see all buyer resources. Then under protection go to Buyer Protection, Then number 5, Call Your Seller and put the information requested. Good luck, John P (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)