 Local / Australia / 14384
14383  |  14385
Subject:
New finds and deals spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:43:04 GMT

Firstly, at least one of the Speed Racer sets is now at David Jones (perth
CBD store). The one I saw was "Speed Racer & Snake Oiler". David Jones also
have an offer "Spend $40 or more on LEGO and get a free digger set and a
free subscription" (subscription to the LEGO club magazine I assume)
Secondly, there is a report that the troll battle tower castle set is now
at TRU.
And lastly, MYER have discounts on a bunch of stuff including the Indy
sets, various technic sets (cherry picker, dirt bike, dune buggy) and the
police stuff.