 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4370
Re: $2,137.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Ray Sanders writes:
Equally fascinating as the final price, is to look at the bidder list, where
each dropped out at and the variety of countries represented.

rkjeld...?
Is that a shill bid?

That's not clear but the pattern displayed by that bidder doesn't look like
shilling to me.

A list of shame apparently.

Not following you here, Richard. I was proud to have bid in this auction.
The final price was too rich for me, but I would have been even prouder to
have won. It's one thing to say you don't care for something, that's fine,
but quite another to insult those who do, and who act on it.

So I'm pretty sure that's not what you were doing. Perhaps you can clarify.