 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4377
Re: $2,137.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Drew Croke writes:
I am amazed at this price....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1719045942

Heh.  I love capitalism....

Actually, I'm sort of confused as to what exactly that "iron horse"
(ferroequus, whatever...) dude was doing - why did he successively outbid
himself?

Pedro (who knows virtually nothing about the fantastic world of auctions)