 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4379
Re: $2,137.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Drew Croke writes:
I am amazed at this price....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1719045942

Heh.  I love capitalism....

Actually, I'm sort of confused as to what exactly that "iron horse"
(ferroequus, whatever...) dude was doing - why did he successively outbid
himself?

Pedro (who knows virtually nothing about the fantastic world of auctions)

Maybe somebody bidded higher and so Ebay raised his bid until the bid went
over his Maximum Bid?

John Kruer