 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 347
346  |  348
Subject:
News from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:57:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have been swapping some e-mail with one of the folks at LEGO Direct and
they asked me to post the following on their behalf as one of their folks is
having trouble registering with LUGNET.

Mike

------

Hello,
As you all are probably aware of by now, we've had a few problems with our
first assortment of bulk paks - 5 to be exact.  The good news is that we are
producing 4 of the 5 bags in the corrected elements as we speak.  We are not
going to be able to get the red door with frame, so we will be producing the
same door in all black with transparent light blue window panes.  We expect
to have the corrected elements in stock no later than July 14th, hopefully
sooner.  Starting Monday, June 26th we will start taking back orders for the
corrected elements - 45 degree steep sloped 2 x 4 ridge roof tiles in red
and black, 1 x 4 x 5 black window frames with clear panes, transparent light
blue wall elements (like ones used on the train in 4561) and the black doors
with transparent light blue window panes.

I just wanted to say thanks for the great response to our first offering of
bulk paks and we appreciate your understanding as we work out the kinks of
our first launch.

Thanks -- Steve

Steve Hawco
Vice President, LEGO Direct