 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 355
Re: News from LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:47:53 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FwMGwy.Lt6@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

-Shiri (who's calling S@H to buy her bulk paks NOW)

This is a really good idea if you want to take advantage of any of the
mistakes (like clear thin walls).  I personally ordered cler thin walls and
black roof peaks when I got this news from LD.  I have no idea what I will
do with clear thin walls right now but I think they will end up being useful
for something.

So now there will be a run on the discontinued "mistake" packs which will
sure to be LEGO collectors items ... ;-)

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh