 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 347
  News from LEGO Direct

I have been swapping some e-mail with one of the folks at LEGO Direct and they asked me to post the following on their behalf as one of their folks is having trouble registering with LUGNET. Mike ------ Hello, As you all are probably aware of by (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) Steve H. accidentally signed up for LUGNET Membership...what he wanted was actually simply news-posting access. I talked with him on the phone and we got it straightened out. I don't know if he plans to try posting again in the future but he (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) Ooh, I wish I'd seen this before I just placed an order... I would have ordered more of the black windows. I'd appreciate it if all the window glass in these bulk orders was the same color (at least until they get more colors). (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) Oops, not _quite_. I spelled his last name wrong. That should say: Steve Hawco <LEGODirect@LEGO.com> --Todd (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) So... you can attest that Steve is a real person? But not that Brad is? <grin, duck and run> Just curious... <devilish grin> -Shiri (who's calling S@H to buy her bulk paks NOW) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwMGwy.Lt6@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) This is a really good idea if you want to take advantage of any of the mistakes (like clear thin walls). I personally ordered cler thin walls (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) I assume that avoid confusion, the new parts will get new set numbers? I hope that especially the more useful of the "wrong" elements will stay in production? (I am referring mainly to the extremely useful, hoped-for since the demise of large (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) So, uh, place another order NOW, before they swap them over ;-) I got 100 of the 1x4x5s, I think I'll stick with that, and order a ton when they change to clear. Can't WAIT for the black-framed doors, but I sure wish they cost a little less - (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) Is there any way to keep the "mistakes" available (with the exception of the red doors)? Most of us could need the tinted *and* non tinded window elements as we have discussed here on Lugnet ad infinitum. KL (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

Here, here. It does seem to make more sense to offer the windows and doors in the same color frame with the same color glass. Why not switch the picture for the black with clear window to a picture of black with blue glass, and add black with light (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: News from LEGO Direct

(...) the (...) glass, >and add black with light blue glass doors. Or even better--offer the 5 high doors and/or 6 high windows, in the appropriate colors of course. --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)