 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 346
Re: what is the min production run #?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:40:17 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

STEVEBAR wrote:

Just crossing the post into the train group as well...
I wonder what the min production run is? Could we submit custom orders yet? I
can imagine that if we (LUGNETers) come to some concesus on say window (2x2 or
train) colors that there would be plenty of orders.

I would love to see:
2x2 windows in gray, black, tan, and other more "normal" colors
4x3 "Train" windows in Tan... and other more "normal" colors
2x4x2 "non-sloped" clear brick windshields

4x3 low slopes in dk gray, gray...
4x6 dual 45 deg slope (for train roofs) in black, dk gray, gray...

Bulk brick and plates in the non-traditional colors
Light Blue, Light Pink, Light Green, McDonald's Purple, Tan, Brown, Orange, Dk
Gray. (Remember when Green was a big deal!)

I just can't stop thinking of all the very cool color schemes!

BTW I though people would be doing cart wheels over the clear 1x4x3 thin
walls! As oposed to the light blue. Knowing there clear I plan to order a
bunch.
SteveB
www.PNLTC.org

Steve your <<?;-) on the right track.......
If I had my choice, here's what I would like to see as the next group of items
offered by LEGO Direct:

2x2 round bricks in white

Hey Gary, don't wait for LEGO Direct on those babies-- order from Poindexter
Direct!  He's got more of those than TLC does!

2x2 quarter circles (macaroni bricks) in clear, white, yellow.
2x2 windows in blue, yellow, black, gray.
Train windows in any color (preferably not a soccer bus color).
1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 clear bricks.
1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 clear plates
1x1 tiles in white, black, gray.
2x2x3 steep slope corner bricks in yellow, white, black, gray, red, blue.
1x4x5 windows (with clear panes!!!) in yellow, blue, white, red, gray, green.

Everyone forgets about my favorite window-- the 1x2x2 clear and/or light blue thin
wall!

         You can go back to ignoring wubwub now;-)

-John

Gary Istok