 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 176
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:36:05 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Whereas some Lugnuts have been left out of the mix because of their geographic
locations, maybe those of us in the U.S. and Canada with previous dealings
with others abroad can fill in the gap and help these people get their hands
on some bulk stuff.  I know I have a few people I can help out.  Maybe you
others do too.  I think showing some community spirit would be great and the
plus side is that you can probably score the discounts by doing others a small
service -- well, presuming you weren't going to hit the five and ten packs
minimum requirement for the discount yourself in all categories.

-- Richard

P.S.  I think Todd has asked us to not just "me too" and "thanks" as regards
these posts from Brad -- so unless you have something substantive to say,
maybe you should refrain from saying it.  Brad knows we are happy thus far and
expecting more and better as time passes.  If you disagree with what I have
said or if I am dead wrong about it, feel free to ignore this reminder and
post away.  I'm just trying to help things along and make it so that Brad will
ACTUALLY read the more meaningful posts.